Sunday, November 02, 2008

November Is National Blog Posting Month

I've signed on for November Is National Blog Posting Month again this year. Other duties and projects have pushed writing and photo editing to my back burner, and I hope this commitment will help me turn up the blogging heat.

I've signed up over at NaBloPoMo, where I found this really cool Cartesian Blogging Badge by Sara. (If you were wondering "Why Descartes?" as I was, she explains how as well as why.

The National Blog Posting Month Web site is a social networking affair where you can, in theory, read the blogs of others participating in the project. Discovering blogs like Sara's makes this an attractive proposition, but the nifty social networking site crashes my browser with some regularity, as it did last year. I don't think Linux compatibility is high on the priority list of the hip young women who run the project.

Un-hip, un-young, and Open Source as I am, let's see if I can't post something here every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huzzah for the un-hip and un-young of the blogosphere!

Absolutely love your bug pictures. :)